Thank you to the following organisations who have already confirmed their support for 2019:
- Western Australia: University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Murdoch University, the University of Notre Dame Australia, and hosted by the Western Australian Museum
“Thanks for the opportunity to take part in this year’s Fresh Science, it was a great experience. I really enjoyed learning more about the media pitch process- I look forward to hopefully being a little more comfortable talking to media!”
- Victoria: The University of Melbourne, Monash University, La Trobe University, RMIT and hosted by the Royal Society of Victoria
“I would just like to express my gratitude for allowing me to partake in this fantastic program. I thought the content and delivery was immensely useful for me and have learnt a lot about communication that I have already started implementing for some upcoming talks.”
- Australian Capital Territory: The Australian National University and hosted by Questacon
- Queensland: The University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology, Griffith University, and delivered by Econnect Communication
- New South Wales: the University of New South Wales, Macquarie University, Western Sydney University, and hosted by the Australian National Maritime Museum
- South Australia: Flinders University, the University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia, and hosted by the South Australian Museum
These sponsors are helping to empower young researchers and bring Fresh Science to the attention of the media.
Australian Capital Territory
New South Wales
If you’re interested in being involved and supporting Fresh Science, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah Brooker on (03) 9398 1416.