Fresh Science VIC 2021
Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 October will be training days. Pub night will be Wednesday 20 October.
More details soon.
Fresh Science VIC was held on 23 October 2019 in Melbourne.
On the night of 23 October a crowd of science enthusiasts gathered to hear these leading early-career scientists share the stories and their science at the Belgian Beer Cafe.
2019’s Fresh Scientists revealed their discoveries using rhyme, reason and the odd firework.
Follow us on Twitter @ScienceinPublic for event updates and highlights.
Spread the word: You can help spread the word by telling any science or beer enthusiasts you know about your local event.
Our 2019 VIC Fresh Scientists were:
- Dale Robinson, The University of Melbourne
- Adam Culvenor, La Trobe University
- Blanca del Rosal Rabes, Swinburn University of Technology
- Behzad Nematollahi, Swinburne University
- Susan Christo, The Peter Doherty Institute & The University of Melbourne
- Mahdokht Shaibani, Monash University
- Dwan Price, Deakin University
- Lauren Lawson, La Trobe Univcersity
- Shwathy Ramesan, RMIT
- Sean Docking, La Trobe
- Lisseth Burbano-Portilla, University of Melbourne/Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health