Fresh Science 2018 will be held on 5 & 6 June 5 2018
The NSW Fresh Scientists will undertake a day of media and communication training at the Australian Museum on Tuesday 5 June, and then will have the chance pitch their science to business and government at the Australian Museum on Wednesday 6 June.
Join us at the pub night
In the past we’ve heard about smart bandages, the sawfish saw, printable solar cells, wallabies’ immune tricks, ocean arteries, backward planets and more.
This year’s Fresh Scientists with reveal their discoveries using rhyme, reason and the odd firework.
The pub night will be held at the the iconic, heritage-listed 3 Wise Monkeys, 555 George St, Sydney NSW 2000.
Tickets are free but bookings are essential. Register now to secure your spot.
Spread the word: You can help spread the word by telling any science or beer enthusiasts you know about your local event.
You can also download both a PDF or JPEG of the event flyer to share among your friends.
Our 2018 NSW Fresh Scientists (with special guests from Tasmania) are:
- Mohsen Asadnia – Macquarie University
- Annemarie Nadort – Macquarie University
- Nicole Carnt – University of New South Wales
- Iman Roohani – University of New South Wales
- Noushin Nasiri – University of Technology Sydney
- Sarah Barakat – The University of Sydney
- Pegah Varamini – The University of Sydney
- Laurence Wilson – CSIRO
- Paige Kelly – University of Tasmania
- Saliu Balogun – University of Tasmania
Our Supporters Fresh Science NSW partners are the Australian Museum, the University of New South Wales and Macquarie University.