Come along to hear the Fresh Scientists of 2010 talk about their discoveries at one of our public events.
You will be able to hear them at the following venues:
- Monday 7 June, 7pm at the Duke of Kent for Fresh Science at the pub.
- Thursday 10 June 11-12 or 12:30-1:30 at the Melbourne Museum at the free school forums.
For more information on these events, visit our events page.
We are pleased to announce the Fresh Scientists of 2010:
- Peter Domachuk, School of Physics, University of Sydney
- Naomi McSweeney, School of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Western Australia
- Andrew Dowdy, Bureau of Meteorology
- Julien Ridoux, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, The University of Melbourne
- Bridget Murphy, School of Biological Sciences, University of Sydney
- Dave Ackland, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Melbourne
- Colin Scholes, CRC for Greenhouse Gas Technologies
- Bianca van Lierop, School of Chemistry, Monash University
- Jason Du, CRC for Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment
- David Floyd, Anglo-Australian Observatory /The University of Melbourne
- Nasrin Ghouchi Eskandar, Ian Wark Research Institute, University of South Australia
- Rylie Green, Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering, University of New South Wales
- Jennifer Firn, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
- Natalia Galin, Institute for Marine and Antarctic Science, University of Tasmania
- Andrew Ward, South Australian Research and Development Institute
- Jacek Jasieniak, CSIRO Molecular and Health Technologies
More information on the 2010 Fresh Scientists will be available in the coming weeks.