Fresh Science WA will be held on 26 June & 27 June 2018
Training Fresh Science Perth media and communication training will be held at the Maritime Museum, Fremantle on 26 June 2018.
Schools event School students will be invited to a free, one-hour forum at the Maritime Museum, Fremantle, on 27 June to hear from our early-career scientists.
Pub night will be held at a venue TBA on 27 June. A crowd of science enthusiasts will join us for a beer to hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a sparkler to burn out.
Our 2017 WA Fresh Scientists were:
- Erin Kelty – University of Western Australia
- Christabel Khoo – Curtin University of Technology
- Tracey Kreplins – Murdoch University
- Michelle Olaithe – University of Western Australia
- Sarah Sapsford – Murdoch University
- Georgina Sauzier – Curtin University
- Kimberley Wang – Telethon Kids Institute
- Amanda Timler – University of Notre Dame Australia
Our Supporters Fresh Science Western Australia partners are the Western Australian Museum, Edith Cowan University, the University of Western Australia, Murdoch University and Curtin University.