Dates Training 5 December, Schools event 6 December , Pub night 6 December
Training Fresh Science Perth media and communication training will be held at the Maritime Museum, Fremantle on 5 December 2017.
Schools event Around 240 school students are invited to a free, one-hour forum at the Maritime Museum, Fremantle, on 6 December to hear from our early-career scientists.
Pub night at the Brisbane Hotel in Highgate, Perth on 6 December. A crowd of around will 100 join us for a beer to hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a sparkler to burn out. Tickets are free, but bookings are essential – get yours here.
If you are encouraging your friends and workmates to come along, feel free to use our flyer
Our 2017 WA Fresh Scientists are:
- Erin Kelty – University of Western Australia
- Christabel Khoo – Curtin University of Technology
- Tracey Kreplins – Murdoch University
- Michelle Olaithe – University of Western Australia
- Sarah Sapsford – Murdoch University
- Georgina Sauzier – Curtin University
- Kimberley Wang – Telethon Kids Institute
- Amanda Timler – University of Notre Dame Australia
Our Supporters Fresh Science Western Australia partners are the Western Australian Museum, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, the University of Western Australia and the University of Notre Dame Australia.