Fresh Science Victoria will be held on 19 June & 20 June 2018
The Victoria Fresh Scientists will undertake a day of media and communication training at the Royal Society of Victoria on Tuesday 19 June, and then will have the chance pitch their science to business and government at the Royal Society of Victoria on Wednesday 20 June.
Join us at the pub night
In the past we’ve heard about smart bandages, the sawfish saw, printable solar cells, wallabies’ immune tricks, ocean arteries, backward planets and more.
This year’s Fresh Scientists with reveal their discoveries using rhyme, reason and the odd firework.
The Pub night will be held at the the old-world inspired Belgian Beer Café, 5 Riverside Quay, Southbank.
Tickets are free, but bookings are essential. Register now to secure your spot.
Spread the word: You can help spread the word by telling any science or beer enthusiasts you know about your local event.
You can also download both a PDF or JPEG of the event flyer to share among your friends.
Our 2018 VIC Fresh Scientists are:
- Andrew Ang – Swinburne University of Technology
- Marco Capelli – ARC Centre for Nanoscale BioPhotonics, RMIT University
- Andy Casey – Monash University
- Reza Razzaghi – Monash University
- Lincoln Tracy – Monash University
- Amanda Franklin – EPA Victoria
- Lauren Macreadie – CSIRO
- Michela Mariani – The University of Melbourne
- Matias Maturana – The University of Melbourne
- Joseph Richardson – University of Melbourne
- Ke Wang – RMIT University
Our Supporters Fresh Science Victoria partners are the Royal Society of Victoria, La Trobe University, Monash University, the University of Melbourne, Deakin University, RMIT University, CSIRO and Swinburne University of Technology.