Dates: Training 28 November, Pitch your Science 29 November, Pub night 29 November
Training Fresh Science Victoria media and communication training will be held at the Royal Society of Victoria on Tuesday 28 Novmber.
Pitching session – pitch your science to business and government at the Royal Society of Victoria on 29 November.
Pub night at the Belgian Beer Cafe on Southbank 29 November. A crowd of around 100 will join us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out. Tickets are free, but bookings are essential – get yours here.
If you are encouraging your friends and workmates to come along, feel free to use our flyer.
Our 2017 Victorian Fresh Scientists are:
- Elizabeth Christie – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Claire Foldi – Monash University
- Priscilla Johnston – CSIRO
- Jake Martin – Monash University
- Erin McGillick – Monash University/Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Pakorn Poksawat – RMIT University
- Priyanka Reddy – La Trobe University and Agriculture Victoria
- Muhammad Munir Sadiq – Monash University
- Deepti Aggarwal – University of Melbourne
- Cara Timpani – Victoria University
Our Supporters Fresh Science Victoria partners are the Royal Society of Victoria, CSIRO, Deakin University, Monash University, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne and La Trobe Univeristy.