Fresh Sciecne Vic was held on 28 November & 29 November 2017
Training Fresh Science Victoria media and communication training was held at the Royal Society of Victoria on Tuesday 28 Novmber.
Pitching session – pitch your science to business and government at the Royal Society of Victoria on 29 November.
Pub night at the Belgian Beer Cafe on Southbank 29 November. A crowd of around 100 joined us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out.
Our 2017 Victorian Fresh Scientists are:
- Elizabeth Christie – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Claire Foldi – Monash University
- Priscilla Johnston – CSIRO
- Jake Martin – Monash University
- Erin McGillick – Monash University/Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Pakorn Poksawat – RMIT University
- Priyanka Reddy – La Trobe University and Agriculture Victoria
- Muhammad Munir Sadiq – Monash University
- Deepti Aggarwal – University of Melbourne
- Cara Timpani – Victoria University
Our Supporters Fresh Science Victoria partners are the Royal Society of Victoria, CSIRO, Deakin University, Monash University, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne and La Trobe Univeristy.