Dates: Training 28 November, Schools event 29 November, Pub night 29 November
Training Fresh Science Victoria media and communication training will be held at the Royal Society of Victoria on Tuesday 28 Novmber.
Schools event About 200 Melbourne school students are invited to a free, one-hour forum at Royal Society of Victoria on 29 November to hear from our early-career Fresh Scientists.
Pub night at the Belgian Beer Cafe on Southbank 29 November. A crowd of around 100 will join us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out. Tickets are free, but bookings are essential – get yours here.
- Elizabeth Christie – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Claire Foldi – Monash University
- Priscilla Johnston – CSIRO
- Askhat Jumabekov – CSIRO
- Jake Martin – Monash University
- Erin McGillick – Monash University/Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Madison Paton – Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Pakorn Poksawat – RMIT University
- Priyanka Reddy – La Trobe University and Agriculture Victoria
- Muhammad Munir Sadiq – Monash University
Our Supporters Fresh Science Victoria partners are the Royal Society of Victoria, CSIRO, Deakin University, Monash University, RMIT University, the University of Melbourne and La Trobe Univeristy.