Fresh Science Victoria will be held on 19 June & 20 June 2018
Training Fresh Science Victoria media and communication training will be held at the Royal Society of Victoria on Tuesday 19 June.
Pitching session – pitch your science to business and government at the Royal Society of Victoria on 20 June.
Pub night will be held at a venue TBA on 20 June. A crowd of science enthusiasts will join us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out.
Our 2017 Victorian Fresh Scientists were:
- Elizabeth Christie – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Claire Foldi – Monash University
- Priscilla Johnston – CSIRO
- Jake Martin – Monash University
- Erin McGillick – Monash University/Hudson Institute of Medical Research
- Pakorn Poksawat – RMIT University
- Priyanka Reddy – La Trobe University and Agriculture Victoria
- Muhammad Munir Sadiq – Monash University
- Deepti Aggarwal – University of Melbourne
- Cara Timpani – Victoria University
Our Supporters Fresh Science Victoria partners are the Royal Society of Victoria, La Trobe Univeristy, Monash University, the University of Melbourne, Deakin University, RMIT University, CSIRO and Swinburne University of Technology.