Date 27 & 30 October 2017
Training Fresh Science Queensland media and communication training will be held at the University of Queensland on 27 October.
Public science night will be at the Queensland Museum on 30 October. We will have ten leading, early-career scientists reveal their discoveries in a relaxed atmosphere, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out. Tickets are free, but bookings essential – book here now.
Our 2017 Qld Fresh Scientists are:
- Aurelien Forget – Queensland University of Technology
- Martina Jelocnik – University of the Sunshine Coast
- Chantal Lanctot – Griffith University
- Tessa Mazor – CSIRO
- Chin Hong Ooi – Griffith University
- Shelley Roberts – Griffith University
- Madeleine Stigner – The University of Queensland
- Teresa Ubide – The University of Queensland
- Qilin Wang – Griffith University
- Annalena Wolff – Queensland University of Technology
Our Supporters Fresh Science Southeast Queensland is presented by Econnect Communication, the Queensland Government, Queensland University of Technology, the University of Queensland, Griffith University, and the University of the Sunshine Coast.