Fresh Science QLD 2018 will be held 20 July & 23 July 2018.
Training Fresh Science Queensland media and communication training will be held at the Queensland Museum on 20 July.
Public science night will be held at the Queensland Museum on 23 July. We will have our leading, early-career scientists reveal their discoveries in a relaxed atmosphere, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out.
Our 2017 Qld Fresh Scientists were:
- Aurelien Forget – Queensland University of Technology
- Martina Jelocnik – University of the Sunshine Coast
- Chantal Lanctot – Griffith University
- Tessa Mazor – CSIRO
- Chin Hong Ooi – Griffith University
- Shelley Roberts – Griffith University
- Teresa Ubide – The University of Queensland
- Qilin Wang – Griffith University
- Annalena Wolff – Queensland University of Technology
- Nicholas Wu – The University of Queensland
Our Supporters Fresh Science Southeast Queensland is presented by Econnect Communication, Griffith University, the University of Queensland, Queensland University of Technology and the Queensland Government.