Fresh Science SA 2018 will be held 12 June and 13 June.
Training Fresh Science South Australia day of media and communication training will be held at the South Australian Museum on 12 June.
Schools event About 400 SA school students will be invited to a free, one-hour forum at the South Australian Museum on 13 June to hear from our early-career Fresh Scientists.
Pub night will be held at a venue in Adelaide TBA on 13 June. A crowd of science enthusiasts will join us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a sparkler to burn down.
Our 2017 SA Fresh Scientists were:
- Bhabananda Biswas – University of South Australia
- Jenna Crowe-Riddell – University of Adelaide
- Laura Eadie – South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI)
- Laura Gell – Flinders University
- Mehdi Jafarian – University of Adelaide
- Jiawen Li – University of Adelaide
- Lewis Mitchell – University of Adelaide
- Katherine Morel – Flinders University
- Kathryn Palasis – University of Adelaide
- Katharina Richter – University of Adelaide
Our Supporters Fresh Science South Australia partners are the South Australian Museum, the University of South Australia, Flinders University and the University of Adelaide.