Dates: Training 7 November, School forum 8 November Pub night 8 November
Training Fresh Science South Australia day of media and communication training will be held at the South Australian Museum on 7 November.
Schools event About 400 SA school students are invited to a free, one-hour forum at the South Australian Museum on 8 November to hear from our early-career Fresh Scientists. Book now or download the Fresh Science SA 2017 – schools flyer.
Pub night will be held at the Lion Hotel in North Adelaide on 8 November. A crowd of around 90 science enthusiasts will join us for a beer and hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a sparkler to burn down. Tickets are free, but bookings are essential – get yours here.
If you are encouraging your friends and workmates to come along, feel free to use our flyer.
Our 2017 SA Fresh Scientists are:
- Bhabananda Biswas – University of South Australia
- Jenna Crowe-Riddell – University of Adelaide
- Laura Eadie – South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI)
- Laura Gell – Flinders University
- Mehdi Jafarian – University of Adelaide
- Jiawen Li – University of Adelaide
- Lewis Mitchell – University of Adelaide
- Katherine Morel – Flinders University
- Kathryn Palasis – University of Adelaide
- Katharina Richter – University of Adelaide
Our Supporters Fresh Science South Australia partners are Flinders University, the University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia and the South Australian Museum.