Dates Training 14 November, Pitching to Business & Government 15 November, Pub night 15 November
Training Fresh Science NSW media and communication training will be held at the Australian Museum on Tuesday 14 November.
Pitching session – pitch your science to business and government. UNSW on 15 November.
Pub night will be held at the Forresters in Surry Hills. Join a crowd of around 100 to hear leading early-career scientists reveal their discoveries, presenting their work in the time it takes a party sparkler to burn out. Tickets are free, but bookings are essential – get yours here.
If you are encouraging your friends and workmates to come along, feel free to use our flyer.
Our 2017 NSW Fresh Scientists are:
- Jessica Allen – University of Newcastle
- Yik Lung Chan – University of Technology Sydney; Woolcock Institute of Medical Research
- Rona Chandrawati – The University of Sydney
- Claire Henry – UNSW
- Xufeng Lin – Charles Sturt University
- Juliano Morimoto – Macquarie University
- Amy Moss – The University of Sydney
- Rebecca Poulos – UNSW Sydney
- Mohamed Tashani – The University of Sydney
- Zhengyu Wen – Centre for Carbon, Water and Food
Our Supporters Fresh Science NSW partners are the Australian Museum and the University of New South Wales.